Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Did I completely blow my changes with this girl?

A few days ago i did something completely stupid. im not usually the nervous type, but there's a new girl in my school who i've noticed that i'm thinking about all the time. i've tried to speak to her but i kept getting tounge-tied and backing out beforehand. i even broke up with my girlfriend because i thought in my head i'd ask her out (not guessing she might say no), but it hasn't happened, i guess i was just letting my imagination run a bit too far. when i was leaving the library a few days back, i hit her books with the door and knocked them out of her arms. again i don't know why but nerves just got me; i bend down to pick them up and she did to and when i took up to give them to her i spurted out 'you're beautiful'. then all i could say was 'sorry ah', she smiled and said 'its fine i've been called worse". so i thought it wasn't a COMPLETE disaster,





then even worse she asked my name and i said 'michael, i mean sean'. i didn't even get my name right, i said my middle name for a reason i'll never know. that made it a complete disaster. she said 'hi michael i mean sean' and told me her name (i already knew it, didn't want to say) and said thanks, asked where i was going and i told her, but now i feel like i've completely blown it. i don't think i could look the girl in the eye again (if i ever could), plus she probably thinks i'm a nutjob or something. does this sound like a lost cause? how the heck do i stop myself acting like a fool around her? im not like that around anyone else. how do I approach her? thanks for any advise!|||Just ask her out. what happened was not a disaster. Actually it sounds like it went quite well. Gather your courage and ask her if she wants to go out with you. If you only go for what is easy, you will miss out on much.|||No I don't think so ! Actually I think ur nervousness is kinda cute! She probably finds it flattering. Who wOuldn't?





Please PLEASE Please answer mine? I'm lost :(


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||you've got it bad. hahaha, trust me, girls find guys who get a little nervous cute and really funny! you didn't blow it at all, she went along with it, so she must like you a little too :) just be nice and talk to her like you would anyone else, you'll do fine! :)|||hahahaha omg that is soooooooooo cute.


She probably thought it was funny and absolutely adorable. lol i would have.


You haven't ruined chances with her at all. Just practice calming yourself down before you talk to her, the more and more you talk to her the more and more you'll calm down. Just talk to her and control your tongue lol.


That's probably the cutest thing i've ever heard though lol

No comments:

Post a Comment