Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Law of Attraction! HELP. (LOA users only)?

I need some answers. I've been trying to manifest something huge for about 2 months now. Without saying it, its basically a job promotion, you could say. Only one person can have this thing. I have visualized with emotion, been excited about it, believed in it and the universe, focused on it nearly 24/7 to the point where it has been my dominant thoughts for that 2 months. I have done some action towards my goal, including taking lessons in a needed skill for this job. I have talked about it enough with such energy that all of my friends and people around were confident I would get this goal as well. This "job" is in another state. I even, just a few days ago, packed a suitcase as if I was leaving soon. I have written down my goal, why I should get it, why I have gotten it, imagined it as though it has already happened, and put all my trust in the Universe.





However, about 2 weeks ago, I found out that someone else had gotten the job. But I didn't give up, because I knew that it was mine. I created it - it fits every single thing that I have asked for, all rolled into one - and I have been so intent on manifesting it for myself.





I had been doing pretty good these last 2 weeks staying positive about it. I've been really trying not to think about the how or when, but this week it has been harder. I finally totally let it go today, until now. yesterday I tried removing all of the no's, can't's, not's, etc from my speaking and thinking, and caught myself when I didn't. However, today I am totally caught between staying positive and completely breaking down. Today it was confirmed that this person who got my job will be starting next week and is probably already at the location. From the start, things have been popping up related to my desire, and still are as I type this. Yesterday I was at dinner with my family, when something directly related to this job came up again, but this time by name. I knew that, yet again, it was the Universe giving me a sign that its on its way.





But now I am finding it so difficult to keep my trust in the Universe. I've been patient, excited, positive, and trusting. Why hasn't this manifested? Am I right on the verge of getting it? Should I just give up? And if I do, will it manifest quickly? I have had manifesting problems before, where I really think I'm going to get something, and then it never shows up. This is why I'm so focused on doing everything I can to get this. I created this, and I'm not letting it get away. What else can I do? I finally cracked and unpacked my suitcase that I had so excitedly put together for the trip. Will that help me in letting go?





Another note: I had asked for a dream 2 nights ago, asking that the Universe show me in a positive way what my resistance was for my manifestation. I interpreted my dream as afraid of failure. So yesterday I tried to erase that thought from my head, directly addressing my subconscious as "__ __, your fears are irrational. You already have this job. Why are you so worried about it when its already yours?" and stuff. Then last night I asked for a dream showing me if I was doing enough to get rid of my resistance. My dream involved me knocking down a wall, which I interpret as yes, correct? I have asked for dreams before, to show me if I'm on the right track or not, and have had multiple dreams where I have the job I desire, and I remember thinking it in the dreams that I have this job.





Am I doing something wrong, or is it about to manifest? HELP PLEASE.|||I think you have been doing very well, and should not give up for it will break your faith in the Universe giving you what you want.





What I think you are doing wrong is the fact that you THINK you are removing negative phrases in your speaking and thinking concerning getting the job, while your subconscious is actually being very negative because you are stressing out at the fact that you are not getting the job.





An important thing to learn in using the LoA to your advantage is to change the way your SUBCONSCIOUS thinks as well as your conscious.





Also, are you sure you are expecting the job right? I read in an LoA book that there was once a woman who was using the LoA to attract her perfect soul mate. She was doing everything correctly, but nothing was happening. Or at least she thought she was doing it all correctly. She realized one day when she was parking her car into the garage that she was parking in the middle of the space... she was leaving no room for her soul mate's car.





She then changed the way she was living to truly enforce her expectation of her soul mate: she was pretending she already had her soul mate living in her house. She parked her car on one side of the garage. She slept on one side of her bed.





And guess what? Within a couple of weeks, she found her soul mate!





So try that out. Expect your job so much that you have the full confidence that you will get the job, and have no troubles preparing for it right away. Try waking up on the time the new job expects you to (if it's earlier than your current job requires you to) and feel like you are waking up to the new job. Reserve timetables specifically for the new job. Live as if you already have the job, and you will show the universe you are perfectly ready and able to have the job for real, and It will gift it unto you.|||What do you do if everyone looking at the job is practicing the same LOA methods? who gets the job? the most qualified, of course!|||It's called magical thinking.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magical_thi鈥?/a>|||tl/dr|||The problem here is that you read the LoA LITERALLY instead of figuratively. You assumed it was an actual menu for getting what you want and an actual, literal description of the universe instead of being merely a guideline to improve your attitude and a metaphorical description of reality.





You think the universe is actually a conscious entity that gives a crap whether or not you personally get what you want? It's not. The other person got the job because someone who was doing the hiring thought they were more qualified, and that's all. Not because you failed to communicate with the universe, not because you insufficiently souped yourself up into thinking positively, but because someone thought they were more qualified.





Use the LoA as a means of thinking positively because thinking positively can sometimes be an asset that HELPS you to get what you want. Do NOT use it some kind of metaphysical formula for success, because then you'll just be disappointed.|||You should have positive thoughts and it will help you a lot in your life but thoughts are not going to solve your problems. Sometimes things are just not meant to be for a reason you may no know now. There's someone greater than you who knows better than you. All you could do is play the game right and keep up the good thoughts but what you get or don't get it's not up to you. The play has already been written and you just act it the best way you can.|||sometimes the universe has different plans for us, the only thing that i can think of was you said you were concentrating on a job promotion, thats why all your offers were related and not the actual job you were looking for|||You are thinking a lot about having this job, but it sounds like you are also worried about not getting it. I am very new at this, but it sounds like the weak element here is allowing it to happen. You are thinking too much about how it will happen rather than doing your part and letting it happen. I also would not ask for signs since that requires thinking it might happen or might not, and signs are so difficult to interpret anyway. At this point, well, I tend to think in more general terms. I knew I would get the job I have now (even though I did not get it on the previous three times I sought it (before I knew about LOA)) partly because I knew whoever did not get it this time could still get it a future time. Openings come up here about once a year or so. I don't like wanting things that might disappoint someone else.





What's going to happen here is that the person who got the job you were seeking is going to end up in another one very shortly that is either a promotion or at least a better fit for him, and then your job will be yours.





Or, this was a practice run, and this only appeared to be the job you really want. Do not let manifesting one thing let you miss the other opportunities that are out there. I think it was Bobby Fischer who said in chess that when you see a good move, don't do it, there is a better one. You are excited because you are very close to getting what you want. Let it happen the way it happens. You are right about the end, just fuzzy on how to get there, so focus on the end.|||Law of Attraction is a con to get you to buy books and such. If you want a promotion, you go for it. Maybe you get it, maybe you don't. There's no Jedi mind trick you can play on "the universe". Sorry.





If it's a job where critical thinking is important, then what you're doing wrong is being susceptible to obvious scams.|||Well maybe the fact that you're putting your trust on the universe and not God... If it's not His will then it ain't gonna happen... Trust in God and be content with whatever happens

No comments:

Post a Comment