Friday, December 2, 2011

If your boyfriend said your stomach was 'saggy' what would you do?

I'm 23, and have a 3 year old, plus I am 11 weeks pregnant.


Last night my boyfriend and were chatting on the phone, and I mentioned something about my stomach to which he replied 'let's not discuss that as it's not your most flattering feature'. Anyway, perhaps stupidly I persisted with the conversation, and it ended up getting a little heated, with him saying it was saggy.


Admittedly my stomach has never regained it's pre-pregnancy shape, but he genuinely believes I did nothing to try to improve it - which I did, and he has now completely knocked my confidence. No woman wants to hear her boyfriend say her body is 'saggy', surely, but especially at 11 weeks pregnant, it upset me even more than it would've done usually.





If he'd have been standing in front of me at the time, I'd probably have knocked his teeth down his throat with the frying pan, but as he wasn't I couldn't, and now I just feel like I never want him to see me naked again.|||tell him his balls were saggier|||I understand what you are going through, and probably most mothers on the planet understand also, you are not alone in this. I would like to suggest that you have a word in his mothers ear about this and perhaps she could give him a talk, as he sounds rather naive in the changes a woman's body goes through in pregnancy and afterwards.





In the meantime, keep the frying pan handy at the front door.|||This was completely inappropriate on your boyfriend's part. All of us (men and women) have parts that are more perfect and parts that are less perfect. A man who loves you and respects you accepts you for who and how you are.





If you are trying to tighten your stomach after this pregnancy, remember that breastfeeding burns calories and tightens muscles. Plus, it's great for the baby and is a wonderful experience :-).|||I would kick his backside into next week. Your boyfriend should love your body, especially if you're carrying his child inside it.





"now I just feel like I never want him to see me naked again." Oh hun, please try not to let him get to you like that :( I tell you what, if he's going to be horrible about the way you look he doesn't deserve to see you naked anyway.|||The stupid bastard. I would tell him that your stomach will, of course, get bigger, and afterwards, will be "saggy" for a while after childbirth - it's natural and to be expected.





Your man is a complete fool, and if MINE had said anything like that to me, he would be going without sex for a LONG time until he made amends.





I'd be inclined to point out some of HIS imperfections.|||what a jerk! you are pregnant. he should have never said that. Tell him his penis is small. that should show him how he made you feel. There is nothing you can do but exercise, you are prego. does he expect you to be like a celebrity and just be skinny the day after birth?|||what an ungrateful little d!ck, your carrying HIS child and this is what he says to you, what an a*s hole.


right! get hold of that frying pan again and hit it SO hard on his nuts that they get saggy for life.|||Nobody wants to hear that...give him a good hard slap and move on. Nobody should be able to talk to you like that. Nobody at all. Babies should be something to be proud of and anything that comes with it!|||I would break up with my boyfriend. If he thinks I'm saggy, then he shouldn't even be this close to me. I don't take those kinda things casually. Maybe i'd hurt him too.|||He would not point out your flaws so blatantly if he cared about your feelings, what an arrogant prat. Why are you with him again....?





He gets you pregnant, you go through all the pain of the birth then he complains about what it's done to your body? Don't put the frying pan away just yet!|||Assuming he doesn't exactly look like Orlando Bloom himself, he has no right to say that about you.|||I bet he is short skinny and spotty! You have had a baby and if he doesnt like it well then he knows what to do.|||I'd tell him to go to hell, and give him directions if he doesn't know the way. You deserve better. Find someone else.|||Lose him! Then get that stomach toned and make him jealous. He'l be sorry! Gd luck|||Id slap him. "Keep those things to yourself!"|||he's an ***. get a better bf.|||Slap him! .. but not me! .. your bf!!|||I'd tell him his dick feels like a wet noodle. xP|||what an asshole. That is wicked mean and stupid of him|||wow wat an *** wat u should do is tell him how u feel be like um im pregnant duh do u think im gonna b super model skinny? o not to mention its my second child? tell him that he hurt u and be like well now i never want you to see me naked again (but say it in ur own way if u want) after this child is born i will try to get back in shape but its not as easy as it sounds so its not gonna be instant. if u loveme ull understand. tell him how u feel! and tell him being a girl is not as easy as it sounds! lol well i heop everything goes ok, GOOD LUCK!! lol|||Listen to this you are mother whether you had 1 child or 3 your body has its own way of recovering. If you feel you did all you can to get back inshape that's all that matters. Your preggo now and stress from a man is not needed. If he feels your stomach is saggy then tell him to carry two children. Girl don't let that get to you guys have no clue what its like to be a woman. Him seeing you naked is up to you. Your body is your beauty no matter what shape or form. Have confidence in your self your the only person knows the real you.

No comments:

Post a Comment