Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Please help me :(!! i need confidence any advice?

okay so lets start from the beginning ...................in my d.t lesson and these 2 boys in my class come sit on my table to do their work.Then they some how got talking about girlfriends and boyfriends....Then boy 'A' starts asking boy 'B' 'y dont u go out with becky (me),shes soo fit' but really sarcastic so they were just taking the piss outta me because im ugly. Then they start asking me if i had ever had a boyfriend and teasing me saying i was so fit. so look im really not confident with my looks at all .Then these boys come and rub it in my face and i feel even worse, to a point where my throat is swollen and i wanna burst out crying. People like that make me feel crap every day and knocks down my confidence completely ...trust me i hav tried ignoring them but its not working at all......and this is'nt the first time they do it often .....but im not a unpopular weirdo is quiet or like that


i just hav no idea how 2 respond when they talk 2 me soo sarcastically and i try and hold the tears in me but when i come home i just lock myself in the room crying..I just get sick of boys their so bloody self centered and think of themsleves only :(|||It doesn't matter what you look like -- some people will think you are ugly and some will think you are beautiful. Try to surround yourself with people who will look beyond looks into actual character. Are you really so ugly? You are probably more beautiful than you realize. I bet there are people interested in you that haven't even noticed. Try finding a positive hobby to get involved with and focus on that. It's easier to ignore people when you have a lot of stuff going on. Stay busy and stay positive. Best of luck to you. :)|||Don't let them get to you. I usually flip out on my ex who treats me bad. I start cussing him out and after I do, I feel a little better. I just learned not to let immature idiots get to me. Forget about what they say. Eventually it will go away if you show no interest in what they are saying.|||Hahaha oh man thats funny but no thats kinda mean but still are you like fat or something maybe try working out. Because to be honest chubby people are just asking to be made fun of. And if your not fat then they are just morons, try coming up with insults for them|||Boys can be jerks. Plain and simple. They do it BECAUSE they see that it gets to you. I know it's hard, but try to let it roll off your back and don't let it get to you. Eventually they will get bored and find a new target.


If you prefer a direct approach, you could try to come up with a snappy comeback like "I can change that, but unfortunately you can't change the fact that you're an idiot" or "I'm just glad that I'm not hateful, desperate person like you" or "hmmmm, it's no wonder that all the girls make fun of you". If you choose to confront them with a comeback, say it calmly and with confidence and then return to your work. Don't yell, growl or let yourself get angry as it will only antagonize them.


The very best thing you can do is become more secure in who you are. Try to get involved by joining an activity or group that you find interesting. You will find other people who think like you do and gain friendships. It will also help you gain confidence and security which are the most powerful weapons against teenage boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment