Friday, December 2, 2011

Is it normal for parents to not put their kids happiness first..?

Im going to try not to give a huge lecture because I have no much to say.





I really don't think my mom and dad were ready for kids. They have neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr put our happiness first. It's all about them. They are very old tradition. It's sad and to be honest I actually feel sorry for myself. My mom would seriously put her friends happiness before her kids. She doesn't even notice and denies that she does this. Is this normal? my mom is such a hateful person. She has a problem with women and is constantly starting wars with her brothers girlfriend. She's a messed up woman. And my dad lives with us but doesn't even act like she has kids. She's constantly putting me and my sister down and has COMPLETELY knocked our confidence.





I have no clothes, underwear or nothing and my mom just doessssss NOTTTTTTTTTTTT care. I think she's going through a BAD BAD BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD midlife crisis. I'm suprised I have killed her and my dad.





Mothers, IF your kids were VERY VERY VERY depressed and wanted to move and you owned 2 houses and they wanted you to sell one (that you don't even want and your cousin is living in, and she barely pays rent) so they could by one somewhere else with the money and pay you rent.. Would you?|||If she does it to the point where she's literally neglecting you guys like she is now, then it's not normal. A parents' top priority should always be their children.





VIVA LA RAZA!|||not 2 b rude or anything but i think ur parents r both pain in the asses,all those freaks care about is themselves.u shouldnt respect them,b nice 2 them,or talk 2 them until they start acting like parents 2 u,not asses.and if u get really mad at ur parents call them a name like loser,ugly,or retard.ive done tht :)|||quit being such a big fat *****.





WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL


KYLE'S MOM'S A ***** SHE'S A BIG FAT *****, SHE'S THE BIGGEST FAT ***** IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORRRRRRRRRRLD





LALALALALALALALALALALALALA





ON MONDAY SHE'S A *****, ON TUESDAY SHE'S A *****, ON WEDNESDAY SHE'S A GREAT BIG *****. THURSDAY SHE'S NOT BAD, FRIDAY SHE'S A BIG FAT *****, AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE WEEKEND.|||"I'm suprised I have killed her and my dad."





Explain this and perhaps I'll bother to answer your question further.|||Parent should put happiness in there children first before any other thing.|||You sounds like a typical teenager. One day you will have your own teenagers, and it will all make sense.|||No, I would not sell one of my 2 houses just to buy one for my kids to live in somewhere else.





That is not reasonable thing to expect. If that's what you consider "putting your happiness first", you're in for a very unhappy life, and that will not be your parents' fault.





Going clubbing and making you babysit your own brother is not evidence of abuse or neglect. Neither is corporal punishment. I also don't believe for a minute that you have "no clothes, underwear, or nothing". You'd be naked all the time. Bet you're not.





I do wonder why they're not preparing family meals, but there's probably an explanation for that, which you didn't include in your complaint list.|||It sounds to me like the need a reality check. If things are really so bad that you don't have clean underwear to put on, then it goes a little further than happiness. Parents are obligated to see to it that they have the kinds of things in life that they need. Adequate clothing definitely falls under this category and ALMOST verges on neglect. If on the other hand you have plenty of clothes but don't have anything because you expect somebody else to do the laundry for you, then that is definitely not neglect.





Talk to your parents and tell them how unhappy you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment