Tuesday, December 6, 2011

In Harvest Moon DS: Island of Happiness, does it matter what kind of lumber you use on your buildings/bridges?

Does it really matter what kind of lumber you use ? Is it the same as HMDS cute ? You know like .. if you built your animal barn out of wood lumber and a typhoon is about to strike, it will get knocked down to the ground ? Or it is different in IHO ?





Whenever I go to Gannon's place and ask him to build something for me, I kept asking myself " What kind of lumber do I need ? (eg. 500 lumber, 300 lumber ) " I had my first bridge built and I chose the option +materials ( I was so confused what lumber to use .. I had 350 wood lumber that time but I was worried that it might get knocked down by a typhoon .. but completely short on stone lumber ^^; )





Please help HMDS:IHO players ?? Or anyone that will answer my question o_O btw . no rude answers, and this is Island of Happiness :D thanks in advance





ooh !! a completely irrelevant question .. who's better to marry ? Vaughn or Shea ^^ ?? ( Hey I know it's a game XD )|||The bridges are just made of wood lumber. I've never heard of bridges being destroyed in IoH. If you selected the option with materials, it just meant that you paid for Gannon to supply the materials, rather than use your own.





And uh, I'm kinda torn between Vaughn and Shea too. I like Vaughn because he's a bit more difficult and has that get-to-know-me-and-i-get-nicer attitude, but Shea has that funny 'wild child' character that is appealing and amusing.


I'd wait until you've seen the heart events first and then decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment