Friday, December 2, 2011

Who do other girls feel more sorry for?

Read at the Weird News site about this boy who got hurt when he was trying to have sex with a female horse.


He was behind her of course, and she backed into him, knocking him down. Before he could get up, she stepped on his crotch, completely squashing his wiener and nuts!





I know it must have been painful but what he was doing was disgusting!!! So I don't feel bad for him and think it's kind of funny.





Am I the only one finds this kind of funny and that he deserved it?|||HAHAHAHAHA.


Thank you for that. I'm sick, and I really needed a laugh :P


Stupid boy. Poor horse. If anyone tried to rape my horse, she sure as heck would not be a happy camper. And neither would he :P|||Someone is seriously on crack or methadone or a hallucinogen or something!!|||I feel bad for the horse, almost raped my some sick creep.





I don't feel bad for him, it's not like he's dead.|||The boy deserved it cause that's disgusting, but it doesn't make it funny.|||I feel sorry for the horse.|||He deserved it|||poor poor horse. it must be scarred for life.|||xD haha i think that actually hilarious, and yeah he does! cuz he was doing something that he shouldn't have done|||Holy TROLL.|||Last time wasn't it a goat? TROLOLOL|||do the 'parts' even work that way?





thats disturbing|||give it alll

No comments:

Post a Comment