Friday, December 2, 2011

EASTENDERS : Who else suspected this potential rape storyline from way back ?

Can anybody remember from slightly a while back when Stacey lightened her hair with a gothic type of look and was in the full blow of her unfortunate condition - how she had a confrontation with Archie in the launderette of which the scene was cut, but later, viewers saw her comming out, completely knocked for 6 ?? Did anybody instinctly suspect sexual assault and a later down the line development to this ??|||I didn't suspect a thing at all.|||Didn't suspect a thing :L|||I'm sorry to say I didn't for one moment think about anything so totally GROSS. And I'm gutted the writers had to do this .......................... as I've already said, this could end my watching this, what has become, sad excuse for a Soap!!!|||No but eastenders have definate trawled through the net to find as many suspects as they can clever to pull stacy in|||Not me..............


All I know is that Stacey was scared of Archie............|||Yes! But i thought it happened on the night Bradley was leaving for Canada


They both went into the Loos in the Vic, and she came out all terrified|||http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2r-VadwN鈥?/a>





this might jog your memory, and that's why when i read that he was pregnant and there wa more to it i though, hmmm maybe archie?|||I only guessed when she told Bradley she was 3 months pregnant. I was saying 'Please don't say it's Archie' but it tied in with his murder storyline as Bradley is now a suspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment