Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Serious dream question - Completely weird?

This is an extremely weird dream that I encountered.





In my dream I flew out of my body and could look at myself sleeping and my surroudings. I flew through the door nearest me and saw 4 of my friend sitting down and 2 others on their beds playing board games (at camp).





I quickly awoke and knocked on their door panicing and yelling their locations and what they were doing before I opened the door. They were completely stunned and I was mortified and shocked by this.





I am serious, does anyone have any information about this?|||It sounds like you experienced astral projection (also called astral travel). If it scares you, stay away from it.|||Pretty weird I've heard about such cases, but we have the ability to predict things, specially if they happen often.





For example, if you know/saw they doing that at least once. If you heard any sounds or were thinking they were doing that it could make you dream about that.|||I can fly if I think that I want to fly. But when you didn't realized that it is a dream, you might not get it. I just realized that it is a dream so I think that I want to be a power rangers and click on my watch and I became a power ranger.





PS: Dreams arent real.

No comments:

Post a Comment