Friday, December 2, 2011

Do you think my boyfriend is gay if i caught him at a party completely dressed in drag?

I went to my best friend Jade's house party yesterday and the party had a huge amount of people there. I was sitting in a chair with my best friend Jade in the back near the food and refreshments were and we were talking until I recognized someone with a familar face about a few feet away from me. I realized it was my boyfriend but he was dressed in drag ! He wore a denim mini skirt with a blue button up blouse and he wore 6 inch black stiletto pump with a platform with a few pair of black pantyhose and a wig and he wore make up and a wig with lipstick. Those shoes are from wet seal that was on sale last week for $15, I know that because I worked at a wet seal store. He was with another guy and I kept quiet until the guy lifted his skirt up in the back and looked like fingered him, I got up and said what the heck are you doing ?? He said hey honey in a high pitched voice and I told him it's over honey you're gay. I walked out to my car and he followed me, He said please let him explain I said why the heck were you letting a guy finger you or whatever ? He said he was experimenting , I said go away gay freak and got into my car and drive him away. He tried to stop me by getting in front of my car in the road and I knocked him down sideways with the side of my car. He's been trying to get back at me by coming to my house and ringing the door bell and leaving love letters. He said he wants me to give him another chance and said everyone makes mistakes. But I can't stand having a guy who crossdresses in girls clothing and heels and lets a guy finger his butt like that. I was with him last week and he showed no sign of homosexuality. How come he was dressed like this and let a guy finger him ? Should I give him another chance ? He broke my heart so ducking much.|||This sounds like a load of malarkey XD

No comments:

Post a Comment