Friday, December 2, 2011

Help? Feeling really down about who I am as a person?

I really feel in the mood for a rant, so here goes.


I'm a teenage girl. And, im overweight (although i eat really healthily and exercise, i suppose it runs in my genes) but not obese.


I moved from one location to another, which are quite far apart, 18 months ago. It was hard.


I'm in my new location, and I have a couple of friends. If it wasn't for these few people, my life would actually be pretty good.


But, theres these girls in my year. They leave me alone at school, but i can always hear them bitching about me. They'll occasionally shout abuse at me. I can't ignore them, it hits me harder and harder every time. It's completely 100% knocked my confidence and it hits my like a knife.





Does anyone know how I can stop being so sensitive?





xxx|||Yep- this is an easy one. Change your verbal language and your thought processes. Never, and I mean never say things like, "It was hard"- "It hits me harder each time"- "Like a knife"- all these words come true the more you use them. Change those words to your advantage- flip it to the postitive. I know- I know...but I really do "FEEL" that way...OK STOP- understand that THEY ARE THE WEAK- you need to find this all funny! (; LOL You are STRONG; Be as sensitive as you want- just interpret it differently. FYI- many guys like girls who are not skinny ok- don't even sweat that part at all! Google- Looking Glass Self theory (We see ourselves as others see us). Be secure with you who are 1st- never let your mood go up or down based on others- you seem pretty cool to me- set some goals, join a club or learn an instrument- anything so that you don't focus on the noise (girls whispering about you). It is not what happens to you- things will always happen- it's how you interpret them and how you react to what happens that makes you strong. Just one day, help someone else and pass my advice along- this will work for you- as I said, this is easy- NEXT!





FOR THOSE WHO "FEEL"- LIFE IS A TRADGEDY- FOR THOSE WHO "THINK"- IT'S A COMEDY!|||Try doing Byron Katie's "The Work" - this is a cognitive therapy consisting of four questions to help you unwind any fearful thoughts.











Keep two journals. One for writing down all your feelings, this is really good for clearing out your anxieties and getting all your war onto paper, you can delete it straight after if you need to, it's just good to really see your stressful thinking. And the other can be your gratitude journal - write down all the things you are grateful for that happened today.








Love and hugs.





xxx|||I found out a few weeks ago that surplus weight is not always thanks to surplus body fat, a load of additional weight is just lying around in your insides. I tried a brand new supplement that's taking the population by storm, it rinses out your insides. I don't comprehend how it operates but I comprehend that I melted away 17 pounds and five inches from my tummy! There is a risk free trial at http://dimock.hotstardiet.info|||you shouldn't really what the girls say about you. trust people are always going to say stuff about people all the time no matter who they are. trust people talk about me constaly but i just keep my head high i know what i want in life and how im going to do that. and they where not in planing either. so you should do you. as long you feel great about you don't care what people think





RawR|||Know that God can help you live a better life if you want Him to help you. You can have a personal relationship with God by saying the prayer below. God is our Creator, all-knowing, all-powerful, eternal, holy, love. God loves us and sent us His Son, Jesus Christ, so we can go to heaven if we know and follow Him. Forever means without end -- time on and on without death. Forever is what happens after we die. Either we go to heaven and be with God forever, or we go to hell which is very bad and painful forever. The good people who are saved believers in Jesus Christ go to heaven. The bad people go to hell. We need to know and follow God in this world to get to heaven in the next world. We follow God by loving and obeying Him and loving others for Him. Jesus Christ, God's Son, is our bridge to God. Jesus died on the cross to cancel our sins. We need to accept Jesus into our life as our Lord and Savior forever to receive God's blessing and forgiveness plus go to heaven to be with God forever after we die. This is about being a born-again Christian. Faith in God is a gift from God. You can pray for faith in God. Just speak out and ask God for the faith to believe in Him and to follow Him. Some people find faith in God when they realize the beauty in the world is made by God. Evolution can't explain the world's natural beauty, for example, the parks in the world, animals, flowers, peacocks, sunsets, butterflies, rainbows, etc. After you have your faith on, you can pray a sinner's prayer to be a born-again Christian. This prayer is very important and should be said with a sincere heart and faith in God. This is the prayer: "Dear God, I know that I am a sinner and that Jesus Christ is the sacrifice for our sins. I have done the following sins (state these out) and I pray to discontinue these sins. I pray to receive Jesus Christ into my life as my Lord and Savior forever. In Jesus' name, amen." I'm Lutheran and I like the Baptist churches too. You could check out a Christian church and also their weekly Bible study group as a way to learn about God's will for your life. You can pray to God about your daily life.|||You dont need to stop being sensitive! Those girls are in the wrong, seriously from ALOT of experience, the best thing to do is to complain about these girls to someone in authority and get them sorted out. It might be difficult at first, but it really pays off long term. Ive had to do the same in the past, and i know its really hard and destressing, but now i have amazing friends i can rely on and im very happy. Things dont go on forever, and you'll be able to overcome everything, just make sure those girls dont get away with being cruel.


:)|||That's not right for them, and be sure to just turn the other cheek. You are special in the eyes of God and those who love you. :) Don't forget that! The thing is, I heard this quote a year ago, and it was "Only 1 of 4 people will really love you." One will love you, and one will hate. One will like you, but can turn away if they find something they don't like about you, and one will not like you, but might like you if they like something about you. I'll pray that everything goes well for you. God bless! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment