Tuesday, December 6, 2011

If i I am hurt in school and require some kind of cast(or surgery)could the kid who did this to me be sued.?

I just got a Razr as a surprise from parents,and I took it to school(like eveyone does)and the gay kid who has tried to act like my friend at times took it and ran off with it.I chased him down and he got stopped by another friend of mine.I got it returned but in my anger i called him a "puccie"take note hes like needs anger management classes.If you so much as laugh at him hell attck you.So he started following me,I told him"i try to be your friend but you just dont listen"then he put his arms around me said"shut the **** up dude"and tripped me and I fell upper back first onto the ground.I ran off with the wind completely knocked out of me.I thought the pain would be gone by the first three days but it hasnt.I cant even jump without my lower chest hurting.If I require some sort of cast or even surgery,do I qualify to sue him or more technically his parensts.?But if its just meds and ill be alright I wont even think about.


I cant even tipply toe.


This occured Monday January 29,2007.|||Take this immedietly to your parents first, but after that, go right to the principal. If you say, "I want this to be in confidence" by the law, whatever you talk about cannot be discussed otherwise with anyone else. Tell her or him what happened. After that,see the docter. Depending on what the docter says, you can sue his PARENTS. He cannot be sued, unless he is 18 and you are 18. So, if you are under 18, your parents have to decide to sue. What you can do, is tell your local police. Your local police will write a report, it will go on his record, and you can get a restraining order on him. He may actually be kicked out of school. NOW, the reason your sueing him has to be legite and pretty big. You would need a lawyer, and take it to small claims. But, given this story, yes, you can sue, possibly have him kicked out of school, and have this go on his permanent state record. :P paybacks a ***** isnt it! Good luck.|||Yes, but some judges are reluctant to sentence someone who has already been punished by the school.





You may want to add harassment and get a restraining order.|||Well you need to have this crazy sued but you have to lay charges for bodily harm and need to go to your doctor to find out what your injuries are. Good luck|||Hey dude. That aint right and you better scream it from the rooftops brother. Tell the principal, your parents, and whoever else will listen. Let the school know that they be partly held responsible and they will be quick to take action. Yes you can sue the guerilla who did this to you and the school. You better stand up for yourself now and show you dont take no ****. Besides, the next person he hurts may be hurt ten times worse. Never sit still and do nothing. What if it was your child? Scream and sue. Never take wrong. Put the wrongdoer in his place. Good Luck. Youll be proud of yourself.|||Yes, your parents can sue his parents to recover the medical expenses. Chow

No comments:

Post a Comment