Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Stranger knocked on my door what should I do?

okay so i live on a college campus that is literally the safest college in the nation but this strange guy just knocked on my door. I live in these apartments on campus where our front door opens to the outside, kind of like a town home. well I'm all alone because nobody else has moved but a half hour ago this guy knocks on my door and i slid the chain in place and opened it a crack to ask what he wanted because i thought it was my RA. he said he lived in the apartment just down from me and was looking for the girl he talked to early and i told him that wasn't me and he asked me if I was alone. Even though I am completely alone in my apartment I told him no that my roommate and her boyfriend were here. He replied Oh and said he was going to go do something and it was nice chatting with me. I called one of my good friends who also happens to be the RA on duty and let him know what happened. So I am super freaked out and i don't want to call DPS because I can't really describe what he looked like. Right now everything is shut up and locked and i have a chair on the door handle down stairs along with a hammer by my bed. Is there anything else I can do?|||the guy was obviously trouble waiting to happen. You did the right thing.





You should invoke your second amendment rights, obtain a gun, and learn how to use it.|||Punch em' right in the kisser.|||Well if he left then you should be safe. If not call the police..|||Just keep everything locked. Perhaps call campus security and ask them to send someone by. You don't need to be able to give a detailed description. Was he white or black? Did you look him eye to eye, look up or down to talk to him? Did he have hair or was he bald? If he had hair what color was it. Did he have any facial hair or was he clean shaven? was he wearing clothes? If you can answer 4 of those question you can give a good enough description. Tell them you feel unsafe and just want someone to do a walk by.|||That's what guns are for :) It sounds like you've done just about anything you can do right now. If you have any friends that can come over and hang out with you I'd suggest that, otherwise, without him giving you a good reason to be suspicious that he's up to anything it's not like you could really call the cops or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment