Friday, December 2, 2011

How much can I get for him?

I am not selling my horse, but I just wanna see how much I could get for him. ( I am bored )


Lol.





Okay, he is a 14.3 HH breeding stock paint.


He is registered. He just turned 12 yesterday.


He does barrel racing, Pole bending, Keyhole, Bi rangle, All the gymkhana events.


Cooper is a AAA plus horse. We started showing in January and we have gone to 5 shows and we have got high point in three of them. We did well at the other two but didn't get high point.


I would say he needs an Intermediate rider because he wasnt ridden in 2 years when I got him (December 1st) But he is not spooky. All he is scared of is Tractors ( my trainer thinks he got chased by one ) He picks up all 4 hooves easily and will stand tied at home or at a show for hours.


He does get a little hot when we enter the arena but he does not rear.





These videos are from last month. They were just cantering and one was a slow run.


This is loping the pole bending pattern (please excuse my riding I was having an off day) Lol.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rubJSrMQp鈥?/a>





This is a slow run. The knocked down barrel was completely my fault.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6DdZ9FuJ鈥?/a>





This is loping the pattern:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_b_NvgKy鈥?/a>





I havent ran him yet on anything because he is too fast for me.


But right now we are running A and AAA times. Got high point in AAA last show.





How much do you think he is worth?





Pictures:


P.S. They are from when I first got him. He is in better shape now:


http://www.flickr.com/photos/40628558@N0鈥?/a>





These are from a show a couple weeks back:


http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf鈥?/a>





Please no rude comments.|||I agree with 2500-3500 (the horse market is pretty good in my area).


I only watched on of the videos, but his turns look pretty good, he has self-control, he's not crazy, and he's got potential.


Have fun with him!|||It looks like you have a great little horse there! He has a nice build to him, and looks like he loves to run. I would say he is worth $2,500 or more...but because of the economy, horse prices are going down.





It sounds like you love Cooper a lot...I hope you have many good times with him.|||$999.000|||He's worth every bit of $2,500 or more. I have a registered QH mare that sounds like him. Shes great at everything, loves people and attention. She's a very pretty dapple gray with long mane and tale. I've been trying to sell her for months, and have had 20 people come look at her. No buyers yet :( and Ive got her priced at $1500 thought I might could do a quick sale. but no luck|||Ya i would say about 2500!!|||拢2,300.

No comments:

Post a Comment