Friday, December 2, 2011

Is NBA 2k12 AI completely cheating (TRUE STORY)?

I'm so maddd really now I can hardly breathe.


Now i have been suspecting that the AI of 2k12 cheats in the 4th quarter over the last few days i played the game, but i never thought this kind of bullcrap could possibly happen in what's called real simulation of basketball.


What just happened......





So i played the playoff match between Lakers and Spurs in a semifinal, game 3 the deciding game for me in a 3 games setting.(all stars and simulation)


The game played just as it should at the first 2 quarters, i'm knocking down shots, playing perfect defense and follow all the good auto-playcalling that help me get a lead 12 pts ahead of Spurs.





So the 3rd quarter started, i am already prepared that the Spurs will start making good shots and 3ss to get the game close.. the problem is, however i try to defense, they JUST CAN'T MISS!!! NOT ONE SINGLE SHOT! Now I'm still playing it like i did in the first 2 quarters and keep the lead within 8-10.





Here comes fourth quarter, they started closing in and the shots that would have gone in in the first 2 quarters become misses, and yet, SUPRISE, THEY STILL WON'T MISS ONE SHOT! So the lead getting smaller and smaller, time is closing in so i figure, they can't possibly make me miss all my shots while they make all of them,.. but they did, i either fouled for good defense and give them "AND 1" or i leave open and of coz auto 3 for them.





Time is closing in down to 20 seconds, i have 3 points lead, and duncan is backing down in the post, i figure they will be playing foul game, no problem, here come another AI teammate leaving Ginobili wide open and double team duncan without my control!! OF coz, Duncan passed the ball out to Ginobli, and I am not able get control of the AI player for "some reason" and Ginobli took the 3. (HAS HAPPENED BEFORE)





Fine i said, I can't possbly still miss the last shot, after missing a tons compared to the first 3 quarters, OHHH... i did, missed it with Kobe, a clutch player, with 1.2 second left, i said fine, I will go overtime with this cheating AI Team, and the Spurs passed it to parker and took another 3 in one second and got the win on me......................................鈥?br>




I'm speechless, absolutely speechless, people down in 2k should be ashamed of themselves for making this cheating piece of basketball game.|||The AI aren't cheating that's just how they are, 2k11 was the same (ableit not as bad). **** it's annoying though, I only play on Pro (Rookie is an easy 30+ point win) and its frustrating as anything. Every game I've played has been the same (regardless default or simulation sliders) I open up a 10 point lead or more against a team in the first then the AI just cheezes bullcrap moves like spins or just walks around me or my AI teammates without making contact, a lot of the time, pushing my player out of the way (my player just slides backwards like hes on ice so the AI can go through for a layup). I easily keep with the AI but as soon as I get to within 4 or 5 points, I miss everything and the shot after I'm within reach they nail 3's or easily get a layup like my defence isnt even there.



Just played a game against the Mavs as the Bulls and Dirk missed maybe 2 shots of 15 and Terry and Kidd hitting extremely tightly defended 3's like it was practice. What the hell? Fair enough if they were wide open but when I'm right in their face attempting to block and they can still hit it 9.9/10 more than once... screw that.



EDIT: Shouldn't this be in the Videogames section?|||I hate that too. It's called rubberbanding (the game does it to keep the game close). It would always happen to me in NBA 2K11, but so far it hasn't happened to me in NBA 2K12.|||its just a game bro and i never play computer just other ppl. cuz the computer does cheat and it has no weaknesses|||I know, its so effin annoying





I hate it when the A.I completely makes EVERY shot they take, and I also hate it when they suddenly comeback from behind to win. that's one of the problems I have with these sports games -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment