Friday, December 2, 2011

My sisters cat is really evil - like truly, completely evil.?

But I love him.





And I'm lying when I say it's my cat - I had nothing to do with it. My sister bought him last year and quickly got bored. He was a playful kitten, but he's always had a lot of energy, and a constantly charged up kitty with sharp claws is just a bad idea.





He grew up and now he's one and a bit. As he was growing up, he always had that playfulness, but now it's becoming a mean streak. He's rarely ever affectionate anymore.





He also bullies my dogs to the extreme. They are roughly the same size as him - one is young and will most of the time snap back (not nastily, just defensively). The other dog is older, and also snap back, but he is relatively old, and has dry eye - he has already lost one eye (it wasn't the cats fault) but if the cat catches his other eye with his claws it really wouldn't be good.





The cat seems to be getting particularly vicious with the dogs lately, sometimes he will jump onto their back and push them to the floor, biting them like a lion.





I've had absolutely nothing to do with raising the cat, but he was raised properly, loved, and neutered. He has only recently got this nasty. I think my sister bought him from a proper breeder, but my mother keeps jokingly saying that she thinks he's got a bit of feral in him (he's white, shorthaired, and doesn't look in the slightest feral).





He used to spend all of his days outside - he had a litter tray and used that until he started doing his business exclusively outside, but now he doesn't go out at all, which means he is doing it in really annoying places, like behind the TV, and it really does smell bad.





I think he believes he has established himself as 'king of the pride', and needs knocking down a few pegs. What are some good, tested ways of doing this? (no physical violence).





Thanks in advance.|||There is no such thing as an evil cat. As for fighting with the dog, totally normal. Some cats just don't like dogs and as for peeing everywhere, not the cat's fault. You taught him to do his business outside so now, he is mixed up and thinks he can do it anywhere.....|||My cat does the same thing but a little less violent. You have to train him properly. Which I failed to do as well. But if you want it to stop dont go to him. Make him come to you.|||animal is an animal. if it's cat it doesn't matter|||There is no such thing as an "evil" cat, just a cat that either hasn't been trained properly or it's an abused cat.|||i have 4 cats and find cats that need homes. it sounds like he needs to be fix and a good check up. remember you have dogs to he may feel out of place. give him more love than usually. all the things i list try them first.and get his nails clipped (not cut but shaved) it makes the nails not to be sharp.|||Cats are naturaly evil....Just kidding, just kidding. I guess you have an active cat!! Funny he's still acting like a tom, although he is nuetered.....no clue...

No comments:

Post a Comment