Saturday, November 19, 2011

Are these Allergy or Cold symptoms?

Saturday I was at a BBQ. I was surrounded by trees, grass and several dogs, and after a few hours (1+) I started to sneeze... which followed with flem in my throat. Then that day I started getting runny nose, and eyes became itchy. I felt moody and tired and just wanted to go home. The next day I felt it get a little worse, headache, face hurts, eyes are sensitive to light, got a scratchy sore throat and runny nose. I had no coughing at all, no fever, just fatigue, scratchy throat, flem and runny nose with some sneezing which has been going on for the past 4 days. I've had energy to go to school and do things I normally do, so it hasn't completely knocked me down. Currently i only sneeze, i have a stuffy nose a headache and itchy eyes. It's very annoying at the least. What can this be?|||It isn't a cold, you are experiencing allergy symptoms. Go to your doctor and inform them of your symptoms and there is something they can prescribe for you, even if it's over the counter medication that will help you feel much better.I hope you feel better!|||Could be allergies.|||Sounds like a summertime cold...|||If the allergens were on Saturday, you should be over it by now. Take some chicken soup - you have a cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment