Thursday, November 24, 2011

How can I track down a school bus that did a hit and run on my car?

Where I live I have to parallel park on a busy street and yesterday somebody hit my driver side mirror and completely knocked it off of my car. Luckily my neighbor across the street witnessed it and told me it was a school bus and wrote down the bus number. He said they hit it, slowed down and then just drove off really fast, so clearly it was a hit and run. So who would I call about that or what should I do? This is a horrible thing not only for me and my car but that someone who hits and runs is driving a school bus with little children in it!|||call the police and give them the information, this seems like a very dumb question|||how do does your neighbor know it was school bus and if your neighbor witness


the accident WHY DIDN'T HE CALL THE POLICE? maybe your NEIGHBOR hit your car


and is trying to blame the school bus driver


what i find odd is that your neighbor *supposedly* witness the accident and didn't call the police?


hmm odd here.. why didn't he?


as the driver would have stopped... now its possible the(school bus )driver might not even know he hit your mirror


due to noise on the bus


IF your neighbor is telling you the truth (I don't think he is)

No comments:

Post a Comment