Thursday, November 24, 2011

How do i stop people from calling me names?

This is really stupid because i'm 14 years old and yet some people at school are still immature enough to call me names. They call me things like bear face which makes me feel really down about myself and knocks my confidence completely. I am quite a shy person already. I'm afraid to tell any of my friends because it's totally embarrassing. I have told them to piss off but that only makes them do it more because they know it annoys me. What should i do to make them leave me alone?|||I have the same at my school! But I'm in year 8. They call me Milk Bottle because I have white legs and they say I need a shave, I mean come on, It's a few people? There's billions of people in this world and I really wouldn't let two or three people get you down. It's not a fact is it? You know you're not a bear face and don't react to them. Just don't even look at them because the more you react to them, even just by looking at them, they will carry on. But even if you just ignore them and don't even look at them, you'll be suprised how they will shutup in the next few days because they know they're not getting any attention from you. You're better than them, rise above it. They're obviously stupid enough because they know they're not good looking them selves, honestly, ignore it, they're stupid!|||Your only option is to ignore them. If telling them to piss off makes it worse, it's because they think they are getting to you. If you show them you don't care, they'll stop.





%26gt;|||The best things you can do are:


a) Completey ignore them


b) Laugh with them


c) Come up with a comeback which makes you higher than them (this one can be risky, I'd stick with the first two if I were you)|||Let them know that you are seriously sick of their sh*t and if they dont stop return the insults. People who do wrong should get wrong in return.|||Spend more time with your friends, because being alone makes you more attractive to bullies. If that doesn't work do you have any pepper spray?|||Option 1: Beat the hell out of them


Option 2: Stop caring|||You should tell your friends as then they will give you advice

No comments:

Post a Comment