Saturday, November 19, 2011

My ex gf.... ill answer yours if you answer mine lol?

Just got out of a four year relationship. The last 2 years was shitty. I feel she used me and took advatage of me and completely knocked down my self esteem ... when I thought she was cheating on me ..still don't know. I flipped out. Caused a scene at her house ....I wanted my stuff back ... she told me I'm crazy and was basically stalking her and that I was buying her things to make her stay with me !! Bull*** .. I bought it bc she was important. I wanted her to feel special. So I went to her house told her to give me all the *** back. Since I was "buying her love" !!. Outed her to a friend at her work who thought I was her cousin for 4 years ! ***k her is how I feel .... I'm not crazy!! If I was. She would have known the first year we were together ..... why is she saying this??? I'm not sure if I want her back after she said these things. Bc I am soooo mad right now ...I won't deny that I love her ... she made me go crazy telling me she thinks she's straight (never been in long term with guy). I'm her cousin, whispering in bathrooms when she's out with her friends, telling everyone she's single, telling me she can't live this lifestyle, being ashamed of me ....all that made me pi*** and I lost control ...its not who I am ..never been ...she made me not trust her|||that *****!!! come to my house i will let her watch and see how 2 treat a woman ;)|||Don't go back to her, if she is ashamed of you then that will be the root of every argument. If you take her back it will continue. Unless you sit down and explain to her how what she is doing and/or saying is hurting you and making you feel. And even then she may not be receptive, but you don't deserve to be a secret love, no one does.|||I don't think you should get back with her. You guys had a negative relationship. And yes, she did those things to make you angry and jealous. I think you should find someone who is positve doesn't have a problem with their sexuality. Then you will have a positive relationship and you won't have to feel this way again.





Question?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ArgkGGHappVvYk9OVovrhfrsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100205191031AAlJCiL|||Sounds familiar. Get your stuff and get out. If she really cared she wouldnt treat you like that. Youll find someone so much better! Promise!





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment