Saturday, November 19, 2011

Can you reccomend a GOOD student loan company?

The first question I asked about this was way to complicated, so heres a simpler one:





I went through financial aid and sallie mae for my first 3 semesters of college, and pretty much got completely knocked over. Can anyone reccoment a good, easy, and FAIR loan company, and does anyone know of a simple program, or website that breaks down and simplifies financial aid and tuition into understandable terms, cause my school is just about useless when it comes to that.|||I work in a financial aid office and we screen lenders quite closely to ensure that students have a good list to choose from. We don't just look at interest rates etc... we look at the services that will effect the student after school to as well as customer service. Far and away my personal favorite is: CLC (College Loan Corporation). Compared to all the other 'bank' lenders, CLC is relatively young and progressive and the lengths they go to for their customers is UNMATCHED in the industry. Give them a call...I think you might be happy to hear what they can offer you! :) The website is below...check out the customer comments on their service!





I had SallieMae for my college loans as well...the left hand never knew what the right hand was doing!! I'd get a mean letter from them that I couldn't even understand...and when I would call them about it...they would still talk over me and we never got anywhere!





GOOD LUCK!!!|||Try the following:





http://www.collegeplanning.nelnet.net/de鈥?/a>





Nelnet is where my daughter's college loans are. They are fairly low interest, and you don't have start paying back until 6 months aafter graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment