Thursday, November 24, 2011

Why do people hate Leon?

Why are so many people angry that leon won? Yes rhydian


was fantastic but Leon deserved to win just as much as him.


Isnt it sad how this country builds someone up and then


completely knocks them down?...|||I am glad Leon won. Rhydian has a great voice but people seem to have forgotten that he is a classically trained singer. I personally don't think he should of been allowed to enter the competition, because of this. Leon has had no previous training and has done so well. I just wish people would give the lad a chance. As for the complaints from Rhydian fans not being able to get through on the phone, it was the same for Leon, I tried a couple of time and was unable to get through and vote.|||I like Leon and I am glad he won.|||i love him...|||It's all just a farce, they've turned it into a Panto so what do they expect?|||because he cant sing|||he would never smile and was always crying|||Leon who?|||Heyah


I totally agree but i really wanted same difference to win soo you know what i mean but yeah i tottaly agree with the 'how sad it is that the country builds someone up and then knocks them down!!'





Merry Christmas =]=]=]|||If people hated Leon.. he wouldnt have won.|||In no time at all we will be asking "Leon who?"





Thank god the ghastly Welsh oddball Rhydian and his comedy hairdo lost.|||it's because he can't sing and rhydian is far more talented. leon will probably release his song then disappear off the face of the Earth and return to his old job!!!!!!|||I like him


I like the version of his song


And I like that he seems devoted to his mother


Good Luck to him I say !!|||cos hes a p**t on a c**p show which should be scrapped|||Personally I couldn't care-a-less who won, I didn't find the standard of the singers this year anything special as in previous years.


But you are right he doesn't deserve the knocking down!|||At the end of the day they will all be winners and I bet Rydian is signing contracts as we speak + same difference.. It is often the 2nd and 3rd place people who get most work anyway.|||because he is so average!


there are plenty of leons in this day and age


he will not last





rhydian was so different with his mild opera voice!


he truely was world class


and he truely had the x factor!!|||He won it fair %26amp; square base on viewers choice despite what people are saying about not being able to get through....I suppose there were supporters of Leon who couldnt get through too so that evens that one out. Rhydian was obviously dissapointed as any one would be but accepted it graciously %26amp; in the spirit of the competetion. He will still do OK as he is a good artist but I think he let himself down choosing to sing hymns %26amp; 'Welsh' type songs...... Good luck to the pair of em..... Though its nice to win the purpose of entering was to get noticed %26amp; hopefully take it from there....|||I'm not angry at Leon, i just think the votes were biased due to him being a Scot.





It should be about his talent and not his nationality.





I mean, lets be honest... No one is going to buy any music Leon releases after the buzz has faded.





I think he sounds great, but people aren't ready for a 1950's come back yet.





At least the kiddies would have bought Same Differences stuff for years to come or the classical lovers bought Rhydians stuff.|||i don't hate him hes a nice lad but he sings flat sorry|||because he cant sing|||im my views, there were so many other better singers than leon.. he put on a poor show sat. he has no stage presence..he's boring!|||im so glad he won,for one hes cute, two he can sing anything apart from one thing like rhydian,and three he had the better singing voice and im soooooooooooo glad he won yipeeeeeeeee|||I don't hate him but after seeing him interviewed he is a bit boring. Very dull. Maybe he needs time to come out of his shell.|||I dont hate him! i just think Rhydian deserved to win more than Leon!|||well because some people who don't like leon or prefer rhydian!. wanted rhydian to win - i didn't want rhydian to win.. no kneed to say leon is un-worthy he worked just as hard.





basicaly because in there oppinion rhydian was better.





oppinion being the key word.





but that's just my oppinion love it or hate it.





the voter's spoke and the majority voted for leon.|||I don't hate him, but I don't think he should have been in the final.|||Leon robbed Rhydian, Rhydian was way more superior in talent, Leon just got the vote for his looks, Leon is boring to watch and i hope Leona stays christmas number 1.|||EXACTLY.....Leon has so much talent and didnt need the trainig that rhydian has......|||Leona Lewis has huge talent, Rhydian has talent - Leon does not. He did not deserve to win at all.|||We All Love Noel..... oops...l mean Leon.Peace.|||scottish welsh or british they were all rubbish

No comments:

Post a Comment