Saturday, November 19, 2011

What does the song Knock you down by keri hilson mean?

I think i know what it means but im not completely sure can u help|||Its about how love can know you down like completely blind-sight you when you didnt expect it and just change you in ways that you did not expect to. Like Keri Hilson says,





鈻?quot;I never thought I'd fall for you as hard as I did


(As hard as I did, yeah)


You got me thinkin' bout our life our house and kids, yeah


Every mornin' I look at you and smile


'Cause boy you came around and you knocked me down


Knocked me down"





She was not expecting to fall in love, but she just fell reall hard.





Then the Ne-Yo part he's like





鈻?quot;I never thought I'd, hear myself say, ooh, ya'll gon' head


I think I'm gonna kick it wit my girl today, kick it wit my girl today


I used to be commander and chief


Of my pimp ship flyin' high, flyin' high)


Til I met this pretty little missile that shot me out the sky"





I think he means that love will change you and make you do things you didn't do before.

No comments:

Post a Comment