Saturday, November 19, 2011

How can I build my self esteem and be happy?

I've never had high self esteem but last year it got knocked down completely,I feel like a totally lost myself and struggling to get myself back.I don't appreciate compliments anymore they just go right over my head,I don't believe them.It hard for me to see the good things that other people see in me,I run away from feelings of happiness and joy and just totally block them with a feeling of anxiety.I'm jealous of other females.Please help how can I build my self esteem,find the true me and get back to me again?|||If the symptoms and emotions you described are clinical, then you should be seeing a therapist or psychologist.





But there's a good chance that you're just going through a rough patch in your life, like everyone does from time to time. There are lots of things you can do to make yourself feel better.





Try joining a recreational sport, club, or activity. Try organizing or attending more social events with friends. Go out more, and indulge in your hobbies - like going to a library or bookstore, etc.





Try wearing new makeup, hairstyles and clothes that make you feel even slightly better about yourself.





Try eating better and exercising - both these things nourish your body and your mind; for example, exercise releases powerful mood-boosting hormones.|||High self-esteem comes from first , appreciating your inner strength , it all starts when you wake up to look in the mirror what do you see , are you happy , you should be , self-conscious and grateful of what god gave you , even if its not the looks , there's always something that you're better than anyone at , especially if you're struggling , it gives you the vision to stop and stare at people you know , it actually shows you how malignant the world is and unsupportable as sadistic as it is , it's true , i say go shopping and start taking more care of yourself workout more often since it releases mood-boosting Hormones and it makes you feel congruent with everyone , it'll help you unconsciously build a better self-esteem base.|||its Very difficult and i struggle with similar problems. The best advice i can give is SLOW down start focusing in on things for me it is learning for you it might be danceing painting ect make an effort to work on yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment