Thursday, November 24, 2011

Trying to find a boxing match i saw a few years back.. Can you help me?

Ok, i dont have much information, but lets see if someone can help me. It was about a year and a half ago. It was an amazing fight. I think it was between a black guy and a Hispanic. It went into the last round, and both guys had the crap beat out of them. Eyes were completely swollen shut and stuff. One guy gets knocked down, and it looks like he is gonna lose the fight, but he gets back up, and like 30 seconds later, knocks the other guy out cold.. I know its not alot of info, but it was a great fight, and id like to see it again.|||I think the fight your talking about is the first Deigo Corrales vs Jose Louis Castillo fight. WOW that was a wonderful fight!!!|||You may be talikng about the first Diego Corrales/Jose Luis Castillo fight. It was a great one.|||First off, sorry for my general answer in advanced. I have found things like that for myself. The way I do it is to go to google and type in as many keywords as you can. Like, what weight class, do you remember the month, can you remember ANY of the first or last names, where it was held, was it on HBO, Shotime, ESPN? Type in ANYTHING you can remember on the google search engine. As you go through these things, it may kick start your memory. Obviously it stands out in your mind. If you look for clues typing in google, you WILL find it. As I have said, I have done it in the past. Lastly, again, sorry for the broad answer, it is the best I can do with the info' given.|||try at this link!

No comments:

Post a Comment