Saturday, November 19, 2011

What's the most embarrassing thing your parents have ever done?

My Mum and I were in Safeway when we got to the sanitary aisle, and she starts asking me really loudly what I needed - then she puts the boxes right on top of the other groceries in our trolley on display for all the other shoppers. She was being completely serious, too. Omg, I could've died!





But that's not as bad as the time she knocked down an entire shelf of books at a bookstore. There was a man kneeling next to her who got showered with them, too.|||i dont embarrass easily... but my dad managed it... this was hilarious!!





So we live in Texas, USA... but are originally from Mexico. my dad, who doesnt speak a word of english, decided to go with my mother and me to the grocery store... it was SUPER crowded.





so, do you know those little KY jelly lubricants that came out?? the ones that are like 6 little clear bottles in a clear box?? well, my dad also cant READ english... so he sees them and thinks they are those antibacterial hand sanitizers but in assorted aromas!! So he holds them high above his head (he is pretty tall)... and YELLS at my mom who is completely on the other side of the aisle...."look, honey!!! assorted hand sanitizers!!!"... but the whole convo in spanish of coarse.... and everyone in our little town speaks both spanish and english... like me!





so naturally, when you yell LOOK in a crowded grocery store, everyone looks.... and people like me, who know english, and know wat KY is... but also speak spanish and know wat my father said, just started giggling... it really was mortifying...





and i was standing right next to him... i had to tell him to put them down NOW... because they werent hand sanitizers... and to look around at the condoms surrounding the little bottles, for a clue as to what the little bottles could be...





just imagine.. your father waiving around KY lubricants at your mom....|||My mum interviewed my boyfriend while I was in the bathroom--What are your intentions with my daughter? Do you promise to be completly gentlmanly tonight? Then she was rattling off charges for rape, etc.


I could have killed her, but settled for having a massive spaz when I got home. I'm just glad she didn't scare him off. We're married now, but she still doesn't like him . . .|||my mom walked in on me having sex with my ex and to make things worse instead of leaving right away she stood there awkwardly covered her eyes with her hand and asked if we wanted to go downstairs and watch a movie with the family. lol very embarrassing.|||One time my mom and me were at the mall and she noticed something on my cheek so she took a paper towel licked it and wiped it off my face lol I hate when MOMS DO THAT!!!|||I think my little brother suffered the most embarrassment by my mom. My mom went to his school and beat him.|||they procreated.|||My mum dressed me in some pretty questionable clothes when i was really young.





so i hit her with my salt shovel

No comments:

Post a Comment