Thursday, November 24, 2011

Why do I have these dreams?

For the past few nights, I've been having these dreams that all the people that I was friends with last year are telling me all the reasons why I have no friends now and why they hate me. I seriously wake up crying because I feel so hurt and I have to remember its just a dream, but ugh. It's the worst thing ever. Why am I having these kinds of dreams though? Ones that completely knock me down...?|||Well, may be you have that dream because you have fear to be hated by ur friends or to be alone.|||It sounds like right now you're stressed in your awake time and that causes problems with insecurity a lot of times. That insecurity plays out in dreams by telling you that you don't have anyone who loves you. Find what's stressing you out, see what can be done if you are having some insecurities and try not to watch any TV, play with your cell phone or do anything on your computer an hour before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment