Saturday, November 19, 2011

Removing my wisdom teeth, and my tongue ring?

do i have to remove my tongue piercing when i have my operation to have my wisdom teeth taken out? im gonna be knocked down completely|||You have to get rid of everything metal on your body. So yes. And i think even if it's not metal you'd still have to take it out as it may get in the way or whatever, and they ask you to take off all jewelry etc. You could just take it off just beforehand, and put it back in afterwards though, so you won't have to take it out for that long.|||Yes all metal has to be removed in a theater|||yes unless you kick up a fuss,ive got my tounge peirced and have a ball i had to go have an op and i refused to take it out as it would close up,your op will only be for half an hour same as mine,they ask you to do this incase have trouble with your breathing when under annesetic.i argued the toss that my ball would not affect any breathing equipment if complications should occur i was ok.|||yes without a doubt.|||I've had operations before and have been allowed to keep in my tongue ring providing i wore my plastic one however having your teeth out might be a different matter as they need easy access to your mouth/teeth. check with whoever is performing the operation.|||Take it out just in case they need to put a breathing tube down your throat. The tongue ring could get in the way.|||When i had mine done everything had to go jewellery wise! Better take it out just in case they accidentally catch it whilst rummaging in your mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment