Saturday, November 19, 2011

Do I have the right stuff to own a bird?

I don't know which one yet but I've been looking at parakeets/budgies and cockatiels.





I'm 13 and Mondays-fridays starting September I leave my home at 7:15 and arrive home at 3:50. On Tuesdays I have horse riding at 4:30 till 5 and arrive home at 5:15. But were changing that to fortnightly. So every other Tuesday.





On weekends I'm at home all day usually.





I'm moving in to a room next to my sisters room and the wall between our rooms is ever having a archway put in or is being knocked down completely so it's going to be one big room so whatever bird it is will have plenty of flying space.





My mother and stepfather have well paid jobs so I will be able to afford supplies.





I have a budgie cage previously owned by my old budgies salt and pepper (I was six when I got them! :D )





Which is the upgrade from thir first one. This cage is about 1-2years old.








Do I sound okay to own a bird? I have read and printed 53 pages of research on those particular birds! ???|||I suppose so, but depending on the size of the cage you have now, you may want to rethink the cage if you're getting something bigger than a budgie. Have fun with your new birds. :)|||Yes you sound OK to have birds again although you did not mention the cage size. Be certain the cage is properly sized for the bird or birds. If you use the old cage it should be thoroughly cleaned.

No comments:

Post a Comment