Thursday, November 24, 2011

EASTENDERS : Who else suspected this potential rape storyline from way back ?

Can anybody remember from slightly a while back when Stacey lightened her hair with a gothic type of look and was in the full blow of her unfortunate condition - how she had a confrontation with Archie in the launderette of which the scene was cut, but later, viewers saw her comming out, completely knocked for 6 ?? Did anybody instinctly suspect sexual assault and a later down the line development to this ??|||Had no clue it was him I was shocked!


Disgusting old man, I was so happy for Bradley to get one swing at him.


I wonder who killed him though?


So many suspects right!|||I was confused because the scene was cut. I thought the father would be someone from when Stacey disappeared for a while then came back but it shocked me that it was Archie! I never thought they did anything together, I just wanted to know why she was so scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment