Saturday, November 19, 2011

I'm being bullied, I need help please?

I did something stupid, but in private and someone found out and now my whole school knows. I am constantly reminded and harassed by certain boys and I have been ignoring it but its public and humiliating and generally makes me sad and I don't know what to do. Going to a teacher or principal isn't an option because what I did would be revealed and it just isn't an option. I come home every day sad and am generally picked on so much, high school is becoming a horrible place for me to be and I am sucking it up as much as I can but I can't do years of this, it's been a while, it isn't stopping as much as I thought it would. Any mental/physical advice? I'm just sad, high school is making me so sad and I run from the boys who aim to make me cry before their eyes. I once stood up for myself but they completely shut me down. I have learned to keep my mouth shut but my confidence has gone down so much and I constantly want to cry when I think about how much I am laughed at and am hurt. I am extraordinarily nice to everyone and it hurts to be bullied so badly, but I cannot change schools, it really is not an option. I do my absolute best to ignore it I really do, I just need some advice so that I don't fear/dread school and come home completely knocked down and unconfident. I only have one best friend who is by my side through my pain and I don't have one class with her. Please help.|||People like suspence and people are amused with such entertainments and sadly it's apart of human nature to torment in this specific way. Everyone is learning and experimenting with their intelligence and behaviors. Everyone likes a leader. It's still not right but when one teases, they are looking towards creating the distraction (in order to be in front of the spot light) between their silences which in return intimidates them around their peers if they don't have things to say but truly out of those six people, the other four of those six don't want to get involved, they feel bad to some degree or even feel that there friend is being an insensitive "Dick." As much as people like mischief they also then experience bordom. If they can't receive an answer or remark through you they will quit. If they create drama through you, that will be entertaining, they will eventually outgrow the topic that they choose to harass you with but will move on to something else according to your emotional responses like conversation creating more conversation. Dramatic actions and comments creates more misery. They'll find another way to bother you and then they'll naturally outgrow that immaturity that they're doing but it can take a half a year. If you can try to avoid these certain crowds by instinct do so, but when you can't, YOU PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE and try show confidence EVEN THOUGH IT SEEMS LIKE A LIE IN YOUR HEART to act with this strategy. It could be looked upon as a test of structure for you as we all get tested here but possibly it's training towards building your ability to WITHSTAND your atmospheres. You are a special person worth of loving in Gods arms just like we all are. Everything is served for a purpose but kids make bad decisions with how they treat people.





--as it sounds, I believe you're getting justice towards learning and you will get by this. You have to believe that a lot of students that observe this at school and a lot of people in life can understand what's happening with you and would give support with their compassion if they knew the full outcome like you do--|||as andy samberg once said "punch em in the jeans"|||If you make jokes about it yourself...,aybe they will think you dont care?|||you need to stand up to them and if they shout you down just do it again until they learn. pick on them back. they cant hit you cuz you're a girl so you have nothing to fear. its hard to advise on specifics cuz i dunno what theyre making fun of you for|||keep your head up and don't let them see you sweat stay strong|||get your confidence bak and stand up to the bully. dont give them the pleasure of seeing you down. show them you dont care and you never will care and theyll give it up cuz it wont be fun for them anymore. try to make new friends if you can|||sorry but what did you do that was so bad?|||your fault you shouldn't of been stupid now suck it up and deal with it.your just lucky you don't have to work extremely hard for only a fraction of what you produce. how do you think mistreated people and animals feel.|||now their are a few options you can go dirty gets some dirt on ppls so then u can spread that around, then get them on somthing else. you could spread fake untrue things about ppls. you could get really tough and make everone afraid of you if you do u must make everone see one of the toughest ppls in school go down by the hands of you then everone will be afraid of you and you can say the next person who makes fun of me will go down, n i will make your life terrible. those are your dirty options.


clean options you could go to like a club in school that is kinda uncool keep ignoring it n be fried some ppls they could make you feel better cause of they are not cool then they will have delt with stuff like you are goin through. they could help you. I HOPE THIS HELPS I AM SORRY FO WHATCHA GOIN THROUGH


I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND WHY YOU CANT TELL YOUR PRINCABLE N PARETNS I GOT THAT!!! LOLZ SORRY|||so sorry to hear all of this.





but listen, you still have the power. do not allow bullies .. boy or girl .. to rob you of your voice. you did something stupid and you have paid the price. have you forgiven yourself? now that you have, hold your head high. does your parents know what you have done? i imagine that they probably do since it seems to be public knowledge around school. stay in school and focus on being the best student you can be. let your good grades shine. and its OK to avoid those bullies ... dont congregate with them where they gain strength in numbers against you. do know that if any of them physically harm you .. you must report it. and if they are being verbally abusive too, do report their behavior to a teacher or councellor. its OK if you confide in a counsellor about you previous transgression.





stay true to yourself. you will outgrow and outshine these terrible high school moments.|||Aww, I'm sorry, and I understand what you are going through. What you need to do is act like what they're saying does not bother you, and eventually they should stop: if you get all upset around them, they know its bugging you, and thats what they're aiming for, it just makes them do it more. That's really horrible that people do stuff like that, I feel so sad for you :( When I was in middle school, I basically got ruined socially because of that. Boys always called me fat through 8th grade, then they stopped like halfway through 8th, you know why? Because I learned to ignore them and not let it get to me, and thats what you need to do. And it socially ruined me because I lost my self esteem, then I was really quiet a lot. I'm a freshman now, and I have trouble making lots of friends because of it. Don't worry, things WILL get better, it may get worse before it gets better, but it will get better. I probably would've ripped their heads off by now, but fighting is NOT the answer. But you have to learn to stand up for yourself and ignore all those mean things. I hope things work out for you, best of luck!!|||im sure what ever you did your not the first kid to do some thing stupid or regrettable at school. the people who pick on you most do this to make them self's feel better. try and talk to some one it will ease your burden, if not then talk to a free Support line if your in the UK it would be childline. the only thing you can do for now is stay strong, dont be ashamed any more you have been punished enough and the bully's have no place making your life hell, there kids you dont need there approval or disapproval. believe me they have done stuff there not proud of they just didn't get found out. stay strong, ignore them, walk past them if you see them dont listen to any thing they say, this will pass in the mean time look after your self and keep your self busy with your friend at weekends by going out shopping or see a movie, i feel for you its not easy being at school. but again it will pass x|||Ah, I know what you mean. It's a bit hard to ignore bullying if they keep going at it for such a long time. There's not really much you can do, it seems you've ruled out all the possibilities. Um, the best advice I can give you is that you have to find something that makes going through all this bullying at school worth it. Like you need to get through school for the career path you want. Chose something that will kind of distract you from the bullying. Or if you can't find a goal, just find a distraction.|||High School can be very tough on teenagers. I know myself because it wasn't that long ago when I was one myself. I myself was picked on sometimes in high school till my senior year cause eventually those bullies failed pretty much everything and had no choice but to drop out. I also know there is so much drama in high school but try to ignore it. Act like you don't care anymore, crack up a joke about it. If you show you don't care and it doesn't bother you, they will move on. If not, well thankfully high school is only 4 years and college/ university is a whole new start. And you will never see those people again.|||If you go to the school counselor, he or she can't reveal or discuss your issue without your consent. What is said between a student and school counselor is confidential (unless you are a danger to yourself or others, which you aren't from what you said here).





I'm sorry these kids are mistreating you. They are very wrong, and should let you alone.





I hope something works out for you.|||Hey,


A similar thing happened to a friend I met recently,


She did something when she was at school too, and ended up being picked on / teased for a long time!


However, even though she did find it hard at the time, she just moved on and most people forgot about it, because she ignored them, and now she has moved schools (to my school) after she finished her exams, and she has made a fresh start and everyone really gets on with her, and all the people from her old school who have also moved have realised that she is actually really nice and they are all her friends now, and she is really popular!


So, I think the best thing is to ignore them, and they will grow up and realise that they are being immature in the future, and keep holding out until they do!


Remember, dont let yourself feel intimidated by them, keep being yourself and more and more people will be your friend!


Best of luck, be strong!


X

No comments:

Post a Comment