Thursday, November 24, 2011

Whats the more impressive record set by Ray Allen?

Hitting 8 three pointers or actually choking bad enough to go 0-13 in a home game during the Finals?





Seems more likely to knock down 8 threes than to be considered the best shooter in history and go 0-13 just sayin. Now its like the 8 threes thing never happened because he completely voided it out last night.|||0-13 was the most impressive record I ever seen. https://twitter.com/bboydrifter|||Being known as one of the leagues best shooters in history I don't think was huge surprise set record for hitting most 3's in a game (maybe that it only took him 11 shots). Thing is knowing how good a shooter he is going 0-13 is much more impressive or BAD.|||seriously, people think he is a better shooter than Steve Nash... My boy Nash would NEVER go 0-13 lmao. Ray is good but I don't know what happened. Maybe his head wasn't in the game.








How come no talk about Kobe's struggles in the finals??|||0-13 definately. I didnt know one could play that bad, but ray allen impressed me with his terrible play

No comments:

Post a Comment